Saturday, July 4, 2009

Broken camera...help!

Does anyone know how to fix a camera when the screen says, "lens error, restart camera."  The lens will not retract back into the camera when I turn it on.  I can't even force the lens back in.  Is this a lost cause?  (and my camera is not under warranty anymore...it's over by 6 weeks right now.)  
While I'm on this post, does anyone recommend a REALLY awesome camera that they love and have had for more than a year with NO problems???  Any suggestions are welcome.  
My current one is a Canon PowerShot Digital ELPH.  I think it was around $200 and I really don't want to spend that much right now.  

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem the other day and the lens was just kind of "off" a bit and Katie fixed it for me. But I let my grandson (who is a year old) hold it and he dropped it and now it won't work at all! I had a Nikon Coolpix and I loved it and will probably get another one. I think it was around $100 at Walmart. Quite a few here at work how one too and they love it!

    ReplyDelete