Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quick assessment

I know that most of you hate Kobe Bryant (for reasons which I will not disclose at this time), but in the end, it is my team of purple and gold that will be performing in the NBA Finals of 2010. Yes, I did write "performing," not "playing." Friends who are fans of other teams constantly taunt me for cheering for the Lakers and Kobe. But in the end, whose team is playing in the Finals? Yes, that's right: only those who live in Boston and Los Angeles. It is true - of course, there are Celtics and Lakers fans living elsewhere besides the two cities, and there is legitimate cause for my Boston friends to hate the Lakers right now. That is the one exception I will make. I cannot make an exception for friends living in other places (who are not true Celtics fans) to hate the Lakers. Now that is just not right. ;-)

Check out these Kobe pictures:




1 comment: