Monday, May 10, 2010

The happiest place on earth?

I know that most of you know Disneyland as the "happiest place on earth," but I can think of a few others as well. ;-)
Anyways, I bought a Disneyland annual passport and Emma and I have taken a few trips there in the past few weeks. It was Emma's first time and we had a blast! We went on every ride, except the roller coasters and a few that we did not end up having time for. (ok, it's a pet peeve of mine when people use prepositions at the end of a sentence and I just did...lame) Emma's favorite place ended up being "Minnie's house." When we got home and I asked her what she wanted to see at Disneyland next time, she said, "Minnie's house." (see pics below) I must admit, it's a fun perk about being a Southern California resident.
















No comments:

Post a Comment