Monday, March 8, 2010

too long....

I know, I know. I promised that I would post every day and I have not made good on my promise. I'll make up for it somehow. More pictures? 3 posts a day? haha. So here's my excuse for not posting: trip to UT (still here), but here is what you're missing if you're not in UT right now: (note: not in any specific order)

1) Happy hour at Sonic, 2-4 pm daily (diet cherry limeade - AMAZING)
2) Emma having fun in the snow
3) Olive Garden - I know this restaurant is everywhere, but it really makes a difference who you're with... ;-)
4) In n Out - UT style (not bad, I must admit)
5) sour worms
6) board games
7) DownEast Outfitters
8) good friends who let me stay with them forever.....and ever.....and ever. :)
9) Cafe Rio
10) playing basketball (I won't say who won - I'll just let you guess...)
11) bowling at the BYU Wilk (I barely recognized it, but I promise that I'm really not that old)
12) seeing more than half my family up here (4 of the 5 of my siblings were here during the same week...Utah must be the happening place for the Andersons right now...haha)
13) seeing good friends' cutest babies for the first time (some are age 3 now and some are 3 months)
14) million dollar brownies that are probably only worth $500,000 - haha
15) watching fun movies
16) having lots of "Disney" conversations
17) $5 Little Caesars pizza with crazy bread and A&W root beer - yum! (the nearest L.C. to my home in CA is about 30 minutes away; there's practically one on every corner here)
18) BYU Creamery - how can you not love that place! esp. for the mint cookies n cream
19) Jordan River temple
20) Pazucchi (sp?) cookies (if you live in CA and have been to BJ's, that's nice, but I thought they were an authentic UT commodity - oh well, still DELICIOUS)

2 comments:

  1. It was soooo fun to have you visit! Come back again SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo fun! I'm officially jealous!

    ReplyDelete